Sister Soljah
December 15, 2004
 
Totally Useless Stuff to Feed my egotistical desire to talk about myself
Courtesy of Ninhajaba via Sunni Sister



WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White with green, red, and yellow designs around the rim

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Life of Pi, Quran, and Restatement of Islam and Muslims in History

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's a black gel one

4. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble or Scattegories

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Azizah, Real Simple, O!

6. FAVORITE SMELL? Roses

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? that funky smell after cooking greasy desi food

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? It's a new day.

9. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue

10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? That nasty avocado green so popular in the 70's

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? If it is able to ring (often online), depends on which room i'm iin.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Zahra or Kahlil (nobody take them or else!)

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Being the best person i can be for the sake of Allah.

14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM? White chocolate with Raspberry swirls (haggen dazz)

15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes, very much so.

16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? LOL....no comment.

17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Both. Love thunder storms but here they are sometimes very scary. Especially if they are with a hurricane.

18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Chevy Cavalier

19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? My sister, but i'd really like to say Allah. But He's not a person. But any of the prophets would be cool too.

20. FAVORITE DRINK? Spicey Chai or water

21. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? unimportant. Aug.

22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Not for a while, but Yummmy! With bits of potato in there and califlour. I'm on an okra kick lately though. I have such a good recipe for it.

23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Novelist or screenwriter. I'd like to be a sheikh too. Yeah, don't laugh but i think it would be cool to have a female ran mosque and i'd love to lead prayers.

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR? I'd just like thick auburn hair. Oh wait, my hair is sort of auburn...lol...so thick hair.

25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Depends on the day. Today, 3/4 full.

26. FAVORITE MOVIE? Messenger. Amelie. Power of One. Tortilla Soup. I'm sure my real favorite isn't listed but it's too hard to choose sometimes.

27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yup.

28. THE BEACH OR THE MOUNTAINS? I used to think the beach, but being away from my Rocky Mountains, i realize i prefer the mountains. Although living on a cliff above the beach would be pretty rad (lol...trying to bring back the word).

29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing. Maybe a jinn or two?

31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Hell

32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
She rocks! Hope to meet her one day!

33. FAVORITE CD. Ouch. that one's hard. Um........right now Ragas and Sagas. Music from pakistan. I love qawwali's. I really like the Bend it Like Beckham soundtrack, and i really like Sarah Brightman, Les Nubians, Rachelle Ferrell, jazz, soulful music.

34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? movies more than tv, but i like TLC shows occassionally.

35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? dijonaise

36. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? Cheeseburger in paradise...halaal of course. I so miss Carls JR. Western Burger though. Not the bacon, but the fried onion ring with a big slab of meet on top of it, bbq sauce, cheese...drooling.

37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Mango lassi that is in the stores in toronto. Pakola is quite good. I also like Fanta a lot.

39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? My husbands eyes and then spending the rest of my life standing next to him. Oh okay, there was an awesome trip to Andalucia. I also liked my solo road trip to Glacier National Park. I thought that was heaven...

40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Desert scene.

41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S? Neither. But if i have to choose, veggie burger at BK. But Mcdonalds fries are better. The best though is Varsity.

42. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Um, the cool people will. ;-)
 
Comments:
Best regards from NY! »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
When you figure it out, tell me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

A recent convert to Islam...finally found what I was searching for. I am a writer and love to read and learn. I also love travelling and getting to know new cultures and ways of thinking.

ARCHIVES
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 / 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 / 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 / 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 / 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 / 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 /


Powered by Blogger