A little bit of this, and a little bit of that - odds and ends of my brain today
Some things I have recently found that I enjoy tremendously:
*Breadshop's "Mocha Almond Crunch" cereal. If you ever try this, you will never eat another cereal again. It is just the best. Once you add milk to the cereal it turns all mocha-y. Mmmmm.
*Maple Creme Filled cookies from Canada. Oh my gosh...these cookies shaped like little maple leaves and filled with real maple syrup creme filling are just the best.
*Pakola...a Pakistani ice cream soda. Refreshing and delightful.
Recent things I've seen outdoors that amused me:
* Bumper sticker: "Enron/Halliburton 2004" - LOL
* Stop sign where someone had written "Bush" under the STOP and recently, someone added "u can't" above the stop equaling "u can't stop Bush". I wonder if it will be changed again next week.
*Bush and Kerry- Bush - Go to He**. Kerry - Follow him. I'm sick to death of both of you. Sheesh, I can't stand either of these putz's. Both are equally irritating. Both of their voices sound like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I'm not going to be able to stand either of them in office. Get me outta here!
* 9/11. Can I just say "get over it people."
* The monthly warnings for 3 years now saying that America is at risk for a terrorist attack. We've had hundreds of warnings and no action. If there is ever an attack, we know you won't protect us from it so quit warning us about nothing. Ugh. This is my biggest irritation. It's like they are trying to hypnotize us to be afraid. Is this Hitler round deux?
* Vietnam was over 25 years ago...we aren't voting for who acted best in Vietnam so quit talking about it.
* Kerry saying: "I defended this country as a young man, and I'll defend this country as president." Mr. Kerry - Vietnam, like Iraq, wasn't a defensive war. It was offensive. You didn't defend
* The newest Israeli joke: "What do you call one Palestinian in the sea? Pollution. What do you call 2 million Palestinians in the sea? The solution." What hatred and sickness.
Odd searches that recently led people to this blog (unfortunately for them):
"desi sexy nude shalwar"(yup, they sure didn't find what they were looking for), "Soljah sin" (eek), and the most amusing - "are there rednecks in helen georgia?" - omg, this made me laugh. Yes, it's the South. Of course there are rednecks.
Have a great weekend everyone! I was planning on going to Savannah but well there's a hurricane there so guess not.
Bushism of the day:
* "I'm gonna talk about the ideal world, Chris. I've read - I understand reality. If you're asking me as the president, would I understand reality, I do."