Thoughts of the Day
1. I'm going to be 31 tomorrow. Yuck and Yay. And why do I not seem to care that it's my birthday? I thought it's because my family usually forgets, but I now have a new family that will definately not forget. Is it age that makes us not get so excited?
2. I've been cooking Indian food all day and feel like my Mom (if she were desi) - she is a master of the kitchen.
3. I'm very lucky and blessed.
4. Why don't my prayers feel as heartfelt as when I first converted? My mind gets distracted where before it didn't. :-(
5. I'm looking forward to Ramadan.
6. I'm really sad that my GPS is broken and therefore can't geocache.
7. Soy milk isn't all that bad...especially when you are eating it with soy cookies.
8. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan rocks.
9. Good friends are hard to come by and when you find one, they should be held onto. Quote of the day: "A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad."
10. I can't wait to eat this delicious looking dinner I have prepared.